News / 09.02.21
HomeWorks by Lutron is the premier lighting and shading control solution for luxury homes around the world – and has been for decades. The new HomeWorks QSX features a new processor, ground-breaking technology, and expanded capabilities to ensure dealers’ continued growth and success. A new range of keypads is also coming soon to Europe.
The next generation of HomeWorks also makes HomeWorks easier to design, install, activate, program, and service.
“The new HomeWorks platform sums up the Lutron Difference.” says Nate Hagemeier, Senior Sales Director Europe and Africa at Lutron. “It’s a game-changing addition to our international portfolio of products and solutions.”
With more processing power and memory, it enables the system to manage larger, more complex projects and support future capabilities. Hagemeier describes the launch of QSX as the “largest ever innovation investment in HomeWorks."
As a Lutron dealer, you will enjoy numerous system benefits of the next generation HomeWorks system, including:
1. Increased processing power and memory to manage larger, more complex projects and support future capabilities
2. Compatibility with all existing HomeWorks wired QS and wireless RF devices
3. Always up to date – your customers will have the latest capabilities, device support, and security updates
4. Securely connects to third-party products with built-in Connect Bridge technology
5. Streamlines upgrades from existing HomeWorks QS systems by carrying databases forward
6. Backup and restore project databases from the cloud – helping to ensure you never lose a project file
7. High-wattage LED+ DIN module with RTISS-ICM™ withstands the most severe electrical stresses: LED in-rush, bulb blowout, and short circuit
The new system auto-updates, maintaining device support, and installing security updates. The QSX processor is also backwards compatible with all existing HomeWorks wired QS and wireless RF devices. Integrators can upgrade existing HomeWorks QS systems, carrying databases forward.
There’s also the promise of greater device support. The QSX processor works with third-party products using built-in Connect Bridge technology. For added confidence, there’s also cloud back-up, so system integrators never lose a project file
View the HomeWorks QSX Update Summary
To learn more about the huge range of possibilities available from Lutron control systems, contact RGB Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01488 73366 – the UK’s premier distributor to the custom installation industry.