Our dedicated teams offer unparalleled help and advice. All the staff have a small group of manufacturers to focus on, ensuring the extremely high level of technical knowledge that is expected of us.
Although we don’t handle the installation ourselves, we are happy to liaise with your chosen installer, or to put you in touch with a freelance installer who may be able to help you.
In short, we’re here to help. We look forward to hearing from you.
Our Sales Support includes:
- Skilled technical field based product specialists; Available to help with onsite evaluations and end user demonstrations. We’ll only get as involved as you want us to be!
- Equipment loans; Try before you buy? We have a wealth of products in our loan fleet, available for our customers to loan and test before committing to purchasing a product. Give us a call if to see what kit is available.
- Comprehensive training; Our award-winning training academy is designed to suit all experience levels. The course tutors are well respected in the industry and are often commended by their enthusiasm and knowledge. Whether it be technical training, programming courses or generic basic courses, we can accommodate.View our training diary
- System design; Our technical engineers have a broad understanding of working systems and are trained to look at ‘the bigger picture’ ensuring accurate system design & a working solution, first time, every time!
- Telephone sales; We’ve always been ‘people people’ so we have a vast amount of friendly team members dealing with telephone enquiries 9.00 - 5.30 Monday to Friday. If you are on the move and need to make a quick call off ‘hands free’ or can’t/ don’t know what you’re looking for online, then please give us a call and we would be more than happy to discuss further.
- Demonstration facilities; Available for you and your customers…we have recently re-vamped our demonstration facilities at our offices in Hungerford, Berkshire. Products from all of our manufacturers are permanently installed and integrated with our other products so show an entire working system. We also have a residential show apartment in Central London which has products from Savant, Oceanair and Lutron. Get in touch if you would like to arrange an appointment.
Our Technical Support includes:
- Unsurpassed technical expertise
- Experienced personnel
- Direct links to manufacturers
- Certified Technology Specialist
- Repairs; All our products go through rigorous testing and inspection procedures and should therefore be in good working order when you receive them. Despite this issues do occur and we pride ourselves in getting these sorted as soon as possible. In the case of a fault, please call our Technical Support Desk on 01488 73366 with the product part number and serial numbers together with a description of the fault so we can log it and speak with our supplier. Download RGB full repairs process here.
- Field support
- Professional Services
Our Marketing Support includes:
- Road Shows
- Open Days